Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween, here we come!!

I just can't get enough of these girls!! They are so cute!



Presenting Kaitlin as Princess Aurora, long blond locks and all. Making this costume robbed me of a week of my life (that doesn't sound bitter, does it?) but the effort was well worth it.


Here's Cam as her current fave, Tinkerbell. Thank goodness I didn't have to make this costume!! She received it for her Tinkerbell inspired 4th b-day party and I was so proud of finding it because I got an $80 costume for $20!!!











We are definitely ready for Halloween tomorrow, are you?


4 comments:

Tammy and Mark said...

Oh, your girls are so cute!!! I can't believe you made that costume, wow!

Tigerlily said...

Nope. It's 12:30 am and I am still sewing! and I have not even made the cookies yet...I am seriously behind. Good job on the costumes. They look beautiful!

Kristy said...

Nice job Becky! Reanne said she was Sleeping Beauty too although her costume was pretty generic. Both girls are so cute.

Katrina said...

nice job on the costume! you're quite the talented lady. kaitlin's blonde hair is a very nice touch!