Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged again!

Kristy tagged me forever ago, but I didn't know it because we haven't blogged for so long. Sorry Kristy, I promise that I wasn't ignoring you!! Anyway, here goes...

How to play this game of tag:
Post these rules on your blog.
Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Let them know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.


3 Joys: My family, My church and apple jolly ranchers
3 Fears: Spiders, untimely death by choking or drowning, uncovered windows at night
3 Goals: Be completely organized, finish renovating my house, get rid of my fat butt, etc.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Finding current and pretty furnishings for my home in the the middle of podunk Illinois (almost impossible, by the way, as evidenced by the fact that I have not found one single item to buy in 3 months.), perusing anthroplogie.com, and finishing the girls halloween costumes in time, which is not looking very promising at this point.
3 Random Surprising Facts About Myself: I can play the bagpipes, I was on Orrin Hatch's senate youth advisory committee in high school, and I can make my upper lip touch my nose without using my hands.

I tag Kimmie, Stephanie, Tammy, Teresa and Farrah!!

5 comments:

Farrah said...

Ahhh! My first tag! What to do, what to do??? Thanks, it'll be fun.

And I absolutely LOVE apple jolly ranchers too! Great minds think alike!

Ashli said...

Hey becky are you still running? I bet it's beautiful out there this time of year.

Kristy said...

I was wondering what had happened to you. :) How is everything going with you and the fam?

Tara said...

Hi guys! We've been thinking of you a lot. Brooke wrote Kaitlyn back a letter right after Kaitlyn's arrived, but we don't have your address. Could you e-mail it to me? Your house is so beautiful, too bad it's a lot of work. Hopefully it's worth it though! We miss you all!

Rob M. said...

Tara, what is your email address? You can send it to Becky's email at stampinwithbeck@yahoo.com or to mine at ramehl@gmail.com. It was good to hear from you. Tell the family hi. Talk to you later.