Friday, May 30, 2008

Gratuitous Drug Use?

Well, it has been a while since I have last posted, and for good reason. I have spent the past month fighting off the sinus infection from you know where, which has left me in a prescription drug/antibiotic induced haze.



Fun, I know. Don't be jealous. I can pass it on to you for a very minimal fee. Then you too can have the sensation of sledgehammers smacking you on your skull. I'll also throw in itchy throat, watery eyes and crazy fatigue as well. As a bonus, dizziness and nausea are also included. Ear infections are extra $$, but I do have some to throw around if the price is right. Hurry up and order this wonderful experience before it goes away. Operators are standing by.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I can throw in vomiting children to sweeten the deal.

Hope you're feeling better soon. Umm, we need to get together. What do we have, a mere month before you're gone? Sad.

Rachel said...

Becky, I just discovered your blog the other day. How are you?! When I saw your post of your new branch, I had to laugh. We have been experiencing the branch life for almost a year and it's been a very eye-opening experience. And you're right. You do wear a lot of hats (callings), so be prepared. Hope you get feeling better.