Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's all in the details...

I just received a package that made my day! A while ago I decided that I needed some new comfy shoes and the only place that I could find the ones I wanted was online at piperlime.com.

I ordered them and waited and waited for them to arrive. I was so excited when they finally came, but I have to say that I was more thrilled with the packaging then the actual shoes. This may sound stupid to some, but to the truly obssessive compulsive and anal people just like me, this will make perfect sense.
No more shoe boxes carelessly thrown into a larger box with papers strewn about and inflatable plastic cushioning. Instead, we have an incredibly cute little box printed with limes on the inside. Notice the tissue paper around the shoebox and the adorable little lime sticker on top. Not shown is all of the invoices tucked into a nice little lime green envelope, perfectly organized and easy to find. Joy, my friends, pure joy.
Oh yeah, here are my shoes.

5 comments:

Katrina said...

OH MY GOSH! BECKY?? IS THAT YOU???
Okay, I'll stop typing in caps now. Yes, that is something you would appreciate, and I'm so happy for you! Those shoes are way cute, too. Did you know that Zappos.com has free overnight shipping? That is joy for me.

courtneyb said...

very cute wrapping and especially for miss stampin up pro! are you still selling that? can you please have Rob make a post about how pregnancy is a good diet or something like that that you used to always say he said.

Teresa said...

BECKY!! I didn't know you had been sucked in!! Anyways, CUTE shoes and even CUTER box! I LOVE it! Are you going to find a place somewhere around your house to use it as a decoration??

Holly said...

BECKY! Yay! So happy you guys got sucked in too! Then I won't feel so bad when so much time goes by between seeing each other. Although we do need to go to Color Me Mine soon with Katrina!

Farrah said...

Awesome box and awesome shoes! I love it when people care about the details too. I tend to be a bit compulsive about stuff like that too. In fact, I'm more likely to buy stuff if it's packaged properly! I'm a sucker!